ISO 12207 Software Lifecycle Processes Consulting
With the development of computer technologies, it has become almost mandatory to use a software product in every technological product. Today, whenever a product is launched, no matter what field it is in, there must be software in it for that product to work correctly and in accordance with its purpose. This software can contain versatile, large and complex information, or it can be a simple product with few details. However, in any case, in order for the product to work as desired, every information in the software must be error-free.
The fact that software studies have become the most important and necessary component for today´s computer and informatics sectors has made some international standardization studies in this field necessary. In this context, the ISO/IEC ISO 12207 Software Life Cycle Processes standard, accepted by the International Standards Organization (ISO) and the International Electrotechnical Commission (IEC), draws a general framework for software studies. It aims to integrate into this process by getting ISO 12207 Software Life Cycle Processes Consultancy service in businesses that offer products or services related to software products.
What are ISO 12207 Software Lifecycle Processes Consulting Services?
In order to better understand the consultancy services provided for this standard, it is useful to understand the purpose of ISO 12207 and at what stages it is necessary. ISO 12207 covers the activities and tasks in all processes, that is, in the life cycle, that must be followed from the initiation of a project on a system containing any software product or software service to the decommissioning of the relevant product or system. ISO 12207 Software Lifecycle Processes An enterprise receiving consultancy service can learn what steps to take and what strategies to follow in these processes.
ISO 12207 Software Lifecycle Processes Consultancy Service Scope
A business that is entitled to receive ISO 12207 certificate must implement the processes included in the standard. In this context, companies that receive ISO 12207 Software Life Cycle Processes Consultancy services can have detailed information about the following processes.
• Collecting requirements from the stakeholders of the business
• Identifying and analyzing software-related requirements
• Architectural design, detailed design and construction processes of the software, respectively.
• Software integration and proficiency testing processes
• Planning, inspection and control processes of the software-related project
• Decision making mechanism, risk management and quality control processes
• Configuration and problem solving processes
With the ISO 12207 Software Life Cycle Processes Consultancy service, besides these basic processes, processes specific to the business, organization or units can also be developed.
ISO 12207 Software Life Cycle Processes Firms that provide legal and professional support for consultancy help businesses that will apply for a certificate:
• ISO 12207 Software Life Cycle Processes Analysis of the existing software processes in the enterprise and determination of deficiencies within the scope of Consultancy.
• Giving some training to the responsible persons in the business on ISO 12207.
• Establishing the missing processes, making them work and developing a control mechanism.
• Documentation studies are also extremely important within the scope of ISO 12207 Software Life Cycle Processes Consultancy service. All documents required by the standard are prepared together with the consultant firm.
• The consultancy service provider provides a better understanding of the standard requirements and accelerates the certification process with case studies if necessary.
• ISO 12207 Software Life Cycle Processes Among the consultancy services, making the necessary audits in the enterprise also has an important place. In this context, preparations are made for both internal audits and official audits to be carried out by the accredited certification body in the future.
• In line with the request of the organizations that received certificates after the audits, consultancy services can continue to be provided for the implementation of ISO 12207 in the enterprise and the document renewal processes.
Why is ISO 12207 Software Lifecycle Processes Consulting Service Necessary?
As can be seen, the ISO 12207 standard covers a large number of processes, each of which is detailed. It will be very difficult for a business to create, implement and follow these processes alone without professional support, and it will take a very long time. This will cause an increase in certification costs and slow down the software processes of the enterprise. For this reason, businesses that want to catch the change envisaged by ISO 12207 in a healthier, more accurate, reliable and fast way should continue this process under the supervision of a consultancy firm.
As a reliable guide, Aşan Danışmanlık dimension will draw the most accurate roadmap you need to follow.