ISO 14046 is one of the most important standards that guides organizations in water footprint verification. Regardless of the field of activity and water footprint value, every organization has to verify and declare their calculations according to this standard. ISO 14046 Water Footprint Verification provides a detailed analysis of companies´ water management system; ensures that it is consistent, transparent and reliable. Reports and statements that do not have ISO 14046 Water Footprint Verification by third party certification and auditing organizations are not valid by the relevant parties. For this reason, it is necessary for every company to have water footprint verification and to convey reliable information to its stakeholders in this regard. Aşan Danışmanlık supports all the works of companies in this process and provides a professional consultancy service. For more detailed information on this subject, you can contact Aşan Danışmanlık.
ISO 14046 Scope of Water Footprint Verification
Water footprint verification is done by independent accredited verification bodies. Companies that make and report water footprint calculations can start the verification process by contacting these organizations. If the results are valid and the reporting is correct, a water footprint verification certificate is obtained from the verification bodies. The basic information in this report can be listed as follows:
* Date range of reporting (Generally, calculation and verification are made for one-year periods)
* Information of organizations that report and verify water footprints
* Standards, assumptions and assumptions made and other reference values referenced in reporting and verification
* Period of data collection
* Information of relevant personnel and responsible persons
* List and rate of pollutants causing water pollution
* Annual water consumption amount
What is ISO 14046?
Water is the most important vital resource for our world and life. Agriculture and animal breeder of the plant, drawing etc. to be drawn with livestock. The paint shop, which is like drawing, is also more detailed than that. Although the amount of water on our planet is constant, it can be used and the amount of drinkable water can be adjusted every day. This is important for continuation and use in use. Any use or use on earth causes a certain amount of use or purification. This amount of water is generally in the water footprint. Water footprint value can be calculated and reported on an individual and institutional basis. The most important stage of this guidance training is ISO 14046. Companies can calculate the water footprint resulting from their processes, products and services according to the ISO 14046. The assertion of the approval and reliability of this account is only possible with water footprint verification. ISO 14046 explains what you need to allow for this as well. It uses ISO 14046, life-cycle assessment (LCA) stock, which holds the standard for water footprint painting. Standard all the possibilities that should be considered for this use, benefit from the use of water resources and temporal and can benefit. ISO 14046 consists of hydrological information.
How to Verify ISO 14046 Water Footprint?
ISO 14046 also details the processes that require water footprint verification. It is not a useful product for reporting. ISO 14046 provides a targeted and comprehensive assessment of water footprint use, detailed information about the corporate environment, and specific users needed in a water footprint assessment. ISO 14046 water footprint verification is performed by accredited organizations providing the service. Companies can get water footprint calculations and approval service about these institutions after inventory storage.
ISO 14046 Water Footprint Verification Consulting
Verifying the water mark is as important as calculating it correctly. Companies must have comprehensive ISO 14046 water footprint verification to be valid. I recommend providing consultancy services so that calculations, guidance and reports can be completed in the most accurate way. ISO 14046, correct maintenance methods can be completed in the shortest time.
ISO 14046 Water Footprint Verification is basically based on four different parameters. These are the quantitative values of the water resources owned by the company, the pollution level of the water, the reporting dates and spatial factors. We can summarize the verification procedure as follows:
* Making an agreement between the verification body and the company making the water footprint declaration and formalizing the offer
* Performing document checks on documents such as strategic analysis reports, risk analysis studies, water inventory, calculation methods, etc. related to water management
* Examination and verification of processes where water consumption is made and water footprint is created with on-site inspections
* Drafting the water footprint verification report and seeking expert opinions
* Follow up, review and approval of all steps by verification bodies
* Completion of ISO 14046 Water Footprint Verification and publication of official reports
For more detailed information about the process and consultancy solutions, you can contact Aşan Danışmanlık.
Advantages of ISO 14046 Water Footprint Verification
Some of the benefits reaped by companies receiving a water footprint verification report include:
* Companies can provide their stakeholders with accurate and reliable information that they can refer to, thanks to the verification of reports and statements by third parties.
* Provides valid inputs for independent water footprint verification, corporate sustainability reporting, and the Carbon Disclosure Project´s (CDP) water safety ratings.
* Stakeholders´ respect and trust in the brand increases; effective corporate reputation management is carried out.
* With accurate calculations, a consistent and transparent water management process can be built. Thus, water use becomes more efficient and costs are reduced.