ISO 27001 includes the requirements needed to reduce information security risks in organizations and to ensure the establishment of a management system within this framework. The standard explains the rules and principles for controlling, analyzing and eliminating information security risks by addressing the context and structure of organizations. Regardless of its size, field of activity and organizational structure, any company can implement the ISO 27001 information security management system standard. Companies that have established an appropriate information security management system in ISO 27001 can obtain ISO 27001 Certificate through accredited organizations.
Every company´s knowledge management framework and approach is different. The level of confidentiality, integrity, availability and size of the information that each company is responsible for managing may vary. Although ISO 27001 offers a common approach, the way each company handles and evaluates information security and the management system structure it will establish may be different. For this reason, organizations that want to get ISO 27001 Certificate should definitely get a consultancy service in this process. Aşan Danışmanlık professionally plans and manages the ISO 27001 certification steps of organizations with its comprehensive certification solutions. For ISO 27001 Certificate, you can contact Aşan Danışmanlık on any subject and have the opportunity to work with our expert teams that provide quality and safe services.
ISO 27001 Scope
ISO 27001 is part of the ISO 27000 family of standards created on information technology and security techniques. ISO 27003, which provides guidance on the establishment of an information security management system; It has been prepared in accordance with ISO 27004 standards, which explains the scope of monitoring, measurement and analysis, and ISO 27005 standards, which includes rules on risk management. It refers to this and similar information security standards at many points. Explaining the basic requirements that the information security management system should have, ISO 27001 aims to apply this system to the entire organization and to make it an integrated part of all processes. It aims to maintain all activities and operations within the company, especially information systems, in compliance with the information security management system. In this way, it is possible to scale the established system according to different needs within the corporate structure.
We can summarize the scope of ISO 27001 as follows:
* The context of the organization and the information security management system that needs to be implemented
* Determining corporate policies in accordance with the standard and making necessary assignments within the institution
* Identifying risks and opportunities related to information security and setting the right targets
* Planning the necessary resources for the targeted establishment and operation of the information security management system, raising awareness and creating a documentation system
* Evaluation and elimination of risks within the framework of operational planning and control
* Periodic analysis of the performance of the system; conducting internal audits on this issue
* Continuous improvement of the performance of the information security management system and taking corrective / preventive actions for the nonconformities detected in this regard
ISO 27001 Consulting Service Scope
Aşan Danışmanlık provides a very comprehensive service within ISO 27001 as in other management system consultancy services. Some of the works carried out by Aşan Danışmanlık, which professionally plans and carries out all the work required for organizations to establish an information security management system, are as follows:
* Providing necessary information within the institution
* Determination of responsible persons on the subject and creation of appropriate training content
* Analyzing the current structure of the institution regarding information security management and identifying deficiencies
* Establishment of a management system in accordance with ISO 27001
* Determination of all documents that need to be prepared during the certification process and providing the necessary support for the preparation
* Preparing for final certification audits and conducting sample certification audits in-house
* Application to the certification body for ISO 27001 Certificate
* Planning the necessary actions to properly close the nonconformities that emerged after the audits
If you want to have more detailed information within the scope of ISO 27001 consultancy service, you can contact Aşan Danışmanlık. Aşan Consulting will provide the most accurate solutions for you and make your certification process fast and easy with appropriate offers.