ISO 45001 Occupational Health and Safety Management System Consultancy Service
The expectations of customers and consumers from the organizations from which they receive products and services are changing day by day. It is no longer enough to just offer quality products or services, in addition to this; Organizations are also expected to fulfill their social responsibilities. These expectations have caused the classical definitions of "quality" to be inadequate, expressions related to occupational health and safety have begun to appear in the definitions, and the definition has expanded with the addition of social responsibilities. Now, when it comes to quality, it is also questioned to what extent organizations comply with the legislation on occupational health and safety, how safe and healthy working environment is created for the relevant parties, and whether they continuously improve this environment.
The inability to create a healthy and safe working environment for employees in all aspects of the workplace is one of the most important problems of working life today. In many countries, especially in developing and industrialized countries like our country, some problems related to occupational health and safety arise, and these problems affect the work efficiency in addition to the health of the employees. Making workplaces healthy and safe for employees in both the manufacturing and service sectors is mandated by law. ISO 45001 Occupational Health and Safety Management System is one of the practices that will benefit organizations in fulfilling this obligation, which is required by law.
ISO 45001 Standard, a standard published by ISO, one of the most important institutions in international standards, regarding the provision of occupational health and safety, was published in March 2018. Only one edition of this standard has been published so far. You can hear this standard mostly as ISO 45001:2018 Standard, as its current and current edition was published in 2018. The document of this standard consists of 41 pages and is similar to the OHSAS 18001 Occupational Health and Safety Management System and serves the same purpose. You can access detailed information about the document of this standard on this page.
The ISO 45001 Standard certificate (or certificate) may be issued by an accredited organization authorized to issue this certificate. The organization that wants to get the certificate of this standard;
• Obtain and review the document for this standard,
• Determine the scope to apply this standard,
• Apply to an accredited institution authorized to issue the ISO 45001 Standard and submit its documents,
• Afterwards, it should enter the audits to be carried out by this organization, correct any non-compliances and complete these audits,
• Participate in periodic audits, if necessary, in order to maintain the validity of the certificate received.
What is ISO 45001 Occupational Health and Safety Management System Consultancy?
Obtaining an ISO 45001 Standard Certificate by meeting all the requirements of the ISO 45001 Occupational Health and Safety Management System will add significant value to that organization. However, before obtaining this document, organizations should know how to obtain this document and what preparations they will make to obtain this document. It is called ISO 45001 Occupational Health and Safety Management System Consultancy to provide consultancy to organizations about the ISO 45001 Standard and to answer the questions that they seek answers to before obtaining the document related to this standard.
This consultancy can be done by private companies upon the request of the organizations. Before obtaining the ISO 45001 Standard Certificate, information can be obtained about all mandatory procedures by applying to a consultant firm. You can also ensure that the personnel in your organization receive training on this subject before obtaining ISO 45001 Standard Certificate. By ensuring that your personnel attend the ISO 45001 Occupational Health and Safety Management System Basic Training, you can ensure that they are informed about the implementation of this standard.
Content of ISO 45001 Occupational Health and Safety Management System Basic Training
The purpose of ISO 45001 Occupational Health and Safety Management System Basic Training can be briefly explained as getting to know and learning the items in ISO 45001.
The content of this basic training is;
• An occupational health and safety management system in general,
• The importance and benefits of the occupational health and safety management system,
• The history of ISO 45001,
• Terms and definitions used,
• Basic concepts and structure of ISO 45001,
• The basic requirements of the ISO 45001 Standard can be explained with its clauses.
Benefits of ISO 45001 Occupational Health and Safety Management System
The benefits of establishing and operating the ISO 45001 Occupational Health and Safety Management System within the organization;
• Increasing organizational resilience through predictive and actively implemented (Proactive) risk prevention measures and continuous improvement of occupational health and safety performance,
• Increasing compliance with legal obligations,
• Moth Establishment of safe and beautiful working environments,
• Risks related to work accidents,
• The prestige of the brand and institutionalism,
• Renewal of both product and preparation, occupational health and preparations,
• Safe and good working environments and proof of social awareness can be explained by case.
On the way to create a strong corporate structure, Aşan Danışmanlık Hizmetleri will draw the most accurate roadmap you need to follow as a guide with the experience and training development it has gained.