Pyrotechnic Substances CE Certificate
The CE Certificate of pyrotechnic materials is obtained in line with the regulation numbered 2013/29/EU published by the European Union regarding these products. This regulation was adopted by the Ministry of Science, Industry and Technology in our country on October 2, 2016 with the "Regulation on Certification, Market Placement and Inspection of Pyrotechnic Substances" published in the Official Gazette numbered 29845. A company that has obtained CE Certificate for pyrotechnic materials, states that its products comply with the regulation; declares that it meets essential health and safety requirements and conditions for placing on the market. Manufacturers of products that fall under the definition of pyrotechnic substances must obtain a CE Certificate for pyrotechnic substances in order to enter the European market. For this, certain certification steps are followed; After the whole process is completed in accordance with the regulation, CE Certificate is issued for pyrotechnic materials and CE marking can be placed on the products.
What is Pyrotechnic Materials CE Certificate?
By definition, pyrotechnic materials can be mixed with fireworks or explosives from time to time. Both of these products are pyrotechnic materials in terms of design and use. But if we make a more general definition; Explosive materials designed to create effects such as sound, heat, smoke, light or gas with some spontaneous chemical reactions are called pyrotechnic substances. Certain legal regulations are needed to produce these products in accordance with certain health, environmental and safety criteria, to put them on the market and to use them safely. The EU regulation numbered 2013/29/EU also provides a framework in this regard and explains the procedures and principles required for the products to be certified with the CE Certificate and placed on the market. Companies that produce in accordance with the regulation, verify their products with appropriate tests, analysis and / or calculations and follow the certification steps in the regulation are entitled to receive CE Certificate for pyrotechnic substances and can affix a CE label to their products.
The regulation also explains the duties, authorities and responsibilities of the notified bodies, authorized representatives of companies, importers, distributors and the ministry responsible for executing the regulation, as well as the work required by manufacturers to obtain CE Certificate for pyrotechnic materials. It also specifies the rules and regulations regarding the classification of products, conformity assessment procedures, market surveillance of substances. You can contact Aşan Danışmanlık for more detailed information about the provisions of the regulation and the scope of the certification process.
Pyrotechnic Substances CE Certificate Scope
Regulation 2013/29/EU includes provisions related to pyrotechnic substances. The following products are outside the scope of the regulation:
• Substances used by the armed forces, fire brigade or police departments for non-commercial purposes
• Equipment within the scope of Ship Equipment Regulation
• Substances used in the aerospace industry
• Explosion capsules produced for toy purposes
• Explosive substances covered by regulation 93/15/EC
• Fireworks produced by companies for their own use by obtaining permission from the Ministry of Interior.
It is possible to divide the products for which CE Certificate is given into three main groups:
• Fireworks: Substances of class F1, F2, F3 and F4, going from very low hazard class to high hazard class, respectively.
• Substances used in stage and theater: Class T1 and T2 substances, respectively, which are of low hazard and require expert knowledge for their use.
• Other substances: P1 and P2 class substances, which are not included in the other two classes and which are of low danger and require expert knowledge for their use.
In order to obtain CE Certificate for pyrotechnic materials, companies must fulfill the rules and principles of some European standards harmonized with the regulation. Some of these standards can be listed as follows:
• EN ISO 14451: Pyrotechnic substances - Pyrotechnic substances for vehicles
o This standard, which consists of different sections, explains the requirements for testing, labeling, classification, etc. of different substances.
• EN 15947: Pyrotechnics - Fireworks, Categories F1, F2 and F3
It is organized for issues related to testing of substances in the F1, F2 and F3 categories, construction and performance requirements, labeling procedures, etc. and consists of different sections.
• In addition to these standards, the EN 16256 series for substances used in theaters and the EN 16261 series standards for category 4 substances should also be taken into account during the certification process.
How to Obtain CE Certificate of Pyrotechnic Materials?
The conformity assessment procedures defined in the regulation for the CE Certificate of pyrotechnic materials and the requirements of which are explained are as follows:
• Module B: EU type examination
• Module C2: Type-based compliance within the scope of internal manufacturing controls daily and periodic product checks under surveillance
• Module D: Determining the fit of the model to ensure the quality of manufacturing processes
• Module E: In terms of product quality and conformity to type
• Conformity to module likelihood G: Conformity to unit likelihood G:
• Module H: Module for full quality compliance
For users who want to purchase pyrotechnic products CE Certificate, the assessment can change from evaluable to evaluable. The objectiveization process consists of documents with general purpose steps:
• Regarding this within the approved time; if it will be included in which ones and in the course of your workplace
• appropriately validated after being made available; for safety, health, performance, mass, dimensions, durability etc. performing various tests
• Researcher of the technical file; product design and production system throughout the file, test and analysis results, product use, safety formula, risk analysis, EU advanced projects floorplan.
• Making CE Certificate for accredited certification
• The assessments to be taken in the approved training will be given to you and related to CE marking the product.
Pyrotechnic Materials CE Certificate Consulting
CE Certificate manufacturers are the products that sell to the European market, increase sales volume, raise customers and corporate reputation. Firms can complete their upgrade steps accurately and quickly in an available competitive environment. For this, getting support from a consultancy firm during the certification process. The CE Certificate, which was extended to the project company, also guides the consultancy companies that will make an investment in the production of a substance. Pyrotechnic products CE Certificate purchasing companies can get detailed information about process development consultancy regarding Transcendence.